Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Desert Light

Driving back from Mammoth after the holidays I insisted we pull the car over when I saw the sun setting over the desert.  With those wispy perfect clouds and dust flying around, I knew what I wanted…jumping photos.  My sister Emily was the perfect jumper until I asked for the 20th time.  But the shot I love the most is above: just Emily (probably whining about jumping 18 times) walking off-kilter in the sand with the sun setting behind her.  The jumping shots below are pretty great too…it was the perfect end to our chaotic family weekend.
 I love this head on shot.  She looks so exuberant.  
 desert sunset
This one I actually set up on the ground and had my sister click so I could jump….I have to practice what I preach, right?

1 comment:

  1. jump shots are my favorite! that sky is just a dream to shoot in front of!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!