Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Baby and A Subaru

It's been such a crazy few months with Toujours Magazine's second issue coming out as well as a slew of other projects that I'm working on that I've completely neglected my blog!  So, to start I just have to share these adorable pics of my friend Kristy (who is also a writer for Toujours!) and is due in January.  She is the most amazing friend - I had a two hour layover in Denver and she drove all the way to the airport in rain and traffic to have a 15 min hug session in her Subaru.  It was so sweet!  We were stuck in a parking lot in her new car and I only had a minute to take a photo, but I love how happy and maternal she looks.  I can't wait to visit Denver on a real trip and photograph Kristy and the baby in the spring!

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!