Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sky High: Los Angeles

When I was sorting photos that I had taken last week, I was honestly trying to figure out when I had been on a plane...(I know that sounds ridiculous, but I travel so much for work that I actually have forgotten what city I'm in some mornings)...until I realized I took this at the Ritz in downtown!  While on an interiors shoot I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous view.  The sunset was ridiculous and you can see all the buildings lining Wilshire Blvd all the way to the beach.  While Los Angeles is definitely a sprawling monster, it was nice to see it from this vantage point and appreciate this crazy town.

Check out LA Live and the Ritz downtown - it's an amazing escape from reality!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!