Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Artist's Space

My good friend Sasha and her husband, Mason, are amazing artists that live beautifully in so many ways. Beyond having exquisite art all over their home, they "style" their apartment with a natural grace that many professional stylists in my field spend hours trying to create. From Sasha's painting studio to the salt and pepper shakers on the table, I love the details in their home and taking snapshots of their artsy lives.
Here are some of my favorite shots from a recent visit to their house:

a painting is born

these cats definitely have the life

Even Sasha's shelves double as a still life worth capturing.

I love that one of the bedrooms looks into the studio through an old window!

Love her work? Check out Sasha's website: www.sashakinens.com

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i wish my apartment looked that beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!